2019 Ford F150
2019 Ford F150
The Ford F-Series is light-duty trucks and heavy-duty trucks manufactured by Ford Motor Company. Since 1948, the F-series has been in the market and includes commercial vehicles, chassis cab trucks, and full-size pickup trucks. As of 2019, the F-series includes F-150 pickup, Class 3-5 Super Duty trucks, and the Class 6-8 Super Duty trucks. Now in its 13th generation, Ford F150 is the most popular version of the F-Series.
The Ford F150 has been in the market for over 43 years. It was introduced in 1975, in the sixth generation F-Series model as a pick-up truck. It was early in 1996 that F150 became a contemporary vehicle for personal use. Keeping in focus the fuel economy, the entire engine line up was updated in the twelfth generation. The thirteenth F150 became the first pickup truck to introduce adaptive cruise control.
The 2019 Ford F-150
2019 Ford F150 is made with military-grade aluminum alloy. Engineered for the long haul, it has the best-in-class payload and towing capability. 2019 Ford F150 includes the Co-pilot 360, a camera with a lit view technology that gives a 360-degree view of the surroundings. It also features the lane-keeping the system, automatic emergency braking, and automatic high beams.
The 2019 Ford F150 comes with a line-up of six engines covering three configurations giving the F150 the torque that it deserves. With six different options that are stated below, giving six different levels of torque, the F150 provides multiple-choice to its customers.
- 3.3L Ti-VCT V6 with 6-speed automatic transmission and 290 horsepower 265 lb.-ft. torque
- 5.0L Ti-VCT V8 with 10-speed automatic transmission and 395 horsepower 400 lb.-ft. torque
- 2.7L Turbo-charged EcoBoost with 10-speed automatic transmission and 325 horsepower 400 lb.-ft. torque
- 3.5L EcoBoost with 10-speed automatic transmission and 375 horsepower 470 lb.-ft. torque
- 3.5L High Output EcoBoost with 10-speed automatic transmission and 450 horsepower 510 lb.-ft. torque
- 3.0L Power Stroke V6 Turbo Diesel with 10-speed automatic transmission and 250 horsepower 440 lb.-ft. torque