2019 Ford Flex Features
The 2019 Ford Flex Is Here To Flex Its Muscles
Introduced in 2008, the Flex is a mid-size crossover SUV by Ford. Thanks to its unique looks, the Flex has become the number one choice of drivers who want a vehicle with a distinct identity and personality.
Unique styling is not the only temptation about the mid-size crossover SUV. Some other things to love about the car are its flexible seating options, SYNC 3 infotainment system, and its low stance that helps passengers avoid inconvenience while getting in and out of the vehicle.
The 2019 version of the Flex includes safety, infotainment, and other features. If you cannot decide whether to bring a 2019 Ford Flex in Raleigh home, you've come to the right place. To help you make an informed decision, we, in this post, take you through the various features of the 2019 Flex.
- If safety is your primary consideration when buying a car, the 2019 Ford Flex deserves your attention. They load the car with a range of driver-assist and safety technologies, including Adaptive Cruise Control and Collision Warning, Blind Spot Information System, and
AdvanceTracwith Roll Stability Control.
- Adaptive Cruise Control controls your vehicle’s speed according to the driving conditions, and Forward Collision Warning alerts you to a potential collision with the vehicle in front of your Edge.
- Blind Spot Information System diverts your attention to vehicles in your blind spot zones. In addition, when you corner or swerve too quickly,
AdvanceTracwith RSC applies brake pressure and reduces engine power to keep your Edge under control.
- Ford Edge’s interior keeps passenger and driver comfort and convenience in mind. Second-row bucket seats have a pass-through feature that provides convenient access to the third row. They design ergonomic instruments and controls easily read during any time of the day or night.
- The 2019 Flex comes with easy folding rear seats that eliminate any inconveniences when accessing cargo space, while heated exterior mirrors improve visibility. With your car’s Intelligent Access key in your pocket, a simple touch of the door handle is all it takes to unlock your doors.